IMPORTANT: PLEASE CONNECT THE ROUTER WAN PORT TO A WORKING INTERNET CONNECTION AND LEAVE IT POWERED ON FOR 15 MINUTES BEFORE ACTIVATING. PLEASE DO NOT DISCONNECT POWER IN FIRST 15 MINUTES TO AVOID HARDWARE FAILURE.
- Your Wavespot Social WiFi Router needs to be activated before you can start using it. You can do it by two methods -
- If you had purchased the Wavespot box from our website, enter your email ID, and then click on the "Activate your Wavespot" button. You can also choose not to enter the email address and click on the "Activate your Wavespot" button straight away.
- On the next page, you'll see a comparison chart between our Standard and Premium services. Choose the one that will best suit your needs, and click on the Select button at the bottom. In case those mentioned plans don't suffice the requirements, do write to us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you with a customized solution.
- Once a plan is selected, enter the MAC ID on the next page. The MAC ID is 6 pairs of characters, usually a combination of letters and numbers. The MAC ID can be found at the bottom of your Wavespot box or on the back of your Wavespot router.
- Finally, enter the rest of the details, and also your credit card details. We need the credit card information to be able to charge you for the Wavespot service, depending on the plan you've chosen.
- Once the credit card details are verified, you will have an option to register your Facebook Fan page URL with us. We'd recommend that you provide the information, since the Wavespot service will help you get more fans for your Facebook Fan page. However, it's okay if you do not wish you fill it up now. You shall be able to modify it any time on the Wavespot dashboard, once you've registered.
Double check all the details, and click on the blue "Activate my Wavespot" button at the bottom of the page.
- Congratulations! You are now a registered Wavespot user. Log into your registered email and you should find a welcome email from us, with your login credentials. In case you can't find the email, it would be a good idea to check the Spam folder.