Please do follow the below link to make any changes to the splash page settings.
Note: We can't change the success URL on a Keystone router as it is not a supported feature. If you want to change it, you need to upgrade to Wavespot Standard plan.
Below is the procedure to use if you want to personalize Facebook & Twitter accounts to your own.
1. Navigate to User Settings >> Splash Template
2. Choose the Social Authentication method as Facebook & Twitter (the first option)
3. Click on the "Additional Setting" tab and find the field with label as "Twitter Screen Name".
4. Enter your twitter screen name(without @symbol) eg: wavespotwifi - for Wavespot screen name.
5. Click on the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page.