The management portion of the platform is segregated into three sections - Admin Users, Permission Profiles and Locations.
The admin feature is use to create the Wavespot user's access details.
To create an Admin User:
- Click on 'Management' button to create a Admin User
- Click on the '+' button to add a new user
- Enter the necessary details
- Enter personal details - First name, last name, Email, phone and timezone
- Enter authentication details - desired username, password, Access details and whether the account should be activated
- Select access details - i.e Does the user get access to the full brand/zone/location(s) and more
- Assign read/write/admin permissions
- Select the Permission to Admin
- Click 'Save' and the new user is created
- Once the account is set as active, the user will ge an email instantly. The email contains a link to the online portal, the user's username and password.