The external program tool allows enterprises to benchmark the success of various initiatives on store activity and an on premise engagement.
Step 1: Program Design
- Navigate to CRM - External Programs.
- Add Program Name.
- Add description.
- Set the run period, or range of time when program will be run.
- Select the brand/zone/locations where the program will be run.
- Pick Program Type: These includes, new product launches, At-Pump Programs, Video, Advertisements and more.
- Click 'Save & Next'.
Step 2: Summary Page
- Set success criteria on this page
- Set the Analysis rage : i.e how long the Wi-Fi metrics are analysed for after the program is completed.
- Set benchmark range : i.e the 'before' range of time that the marketer considers to be the control group.
Step 3: Add External Program Widgets
- Follow the steps in the How to add a new widget FAQ.
- Select the External program widget and add it to any custom dashboard.
- Review multiple campaigns across various location analytics to measure the success of your external programs.